raise resilient kids
self-paced online course for parents & guardians
raise resilient kids
Any busy parent knows that time (and mental energy) is a scarce commodity. Of course, you want your child to thrive, but you don’t have time to read #allthethings. And for heaven’s sake- where would you even start? Raise Resilient Kids exists to live our mission out loud: Let’s make the emotional struggle less real. Stressed doesn’t have to be a status symbol. Parenting doesn’t have to be a fight. In fact, it could actually be fun.
How would it feel if we told you it wasn’t your job to shield your child from every possible hardship or disappointment? The weight of the world isn’t yours to carry for your family. As parents, our role is to be a strong role model and a safe place to land, not the ultimate rescuer. Take a deep breath- you’ve got this!
Behind the scenes of Raise Resilient Kids, we curate reputable and effective content for you. Think of us as your “resiliency concierge”- We get you all the ideas and resources you need to actually implement changes. Less wishing, more doing. Does emotional intelligence happen overnight? No. But could you start tomorrow? Absolutely.
what will we teach you?
- Introduction to emotional intelligence and the impact emotions have on thinking, behaviors, and performance
- How to make smart responses to powerful emotions–and why this is an important skill for adults and kids
- How to improve the “people skills” essential to understanding and interacting well with others–including your kids
- The science of strong emotions and techniques to help demonstrate greater levels of self-control
- How to develop and enhance childrens’ emotional vocabulary, emotional management, internal motivation, empathy, and social skills.
- Strategies and techniques for building resilience
how will we do it?
- Six recorded online training modules with relevant, purposeful activities and age-appropriate techniques (complete at your own pace, in your own space, and no required meetings)
- Several Action Plan worksheets for adults
- A Resilient Family Toolkit with age-specific activities and resources
- Resilient Family Discussion Topics card deck printable
- Printable Resiliency Daily Reminders Chart
- Membership to the exclusive Raising Resilient Kids VIP Private Online Community
- Expert-led content facilitation
- Optional add-ons:
• Individualized coaching
• Genos Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment
• Genos Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment Feedback Report
• Genos Emotional Intelligence Development Tips Workbook
• Expert-led assessment report interpretation
• Action planning to leverage strengths and improvement opportunities