strengths of various generations
half-day training program
This half-day training program combines the “Understanding the Various Generations” program with tips on how to leverage the strengths of the various generations to maximize your team’s combined strengths. This workshop spotlights the strengths of each generation and how leverage those strengths to maximize how to develop the strongest team. Whether it is how to communicate, motivate, supervise, or leverage the strengths of the various generations, this workshop focuses on the positives of each generation in the workplace and how to make the most of their generation to strengthen your overall team.
what you'll learn
In this program, participants will:
• Identify characteristics of the various generations at work,
• Explore the challenges of age diversity in the workplace,
• Discuss areas impacted by age diversity at work,
• Recognize the strengths of various generations, and
• Leverage the strengths of the various generations to develop strong teams via communication, motivation, supervision, talent recruitment or retention.
what you'll get
- A detailed explanation of the characteristics of the various generations in the workplace,
- A side-by-side comparison of the five generations working (and volunteering) side by side,
- An engagement activity that allows participants to take a critical look at the various generations currently in the workplace, what they need, what they provide, and the challenges each brings to the workplace, and
- An engagement activity on how to leverage the strengths of the various generations to develop strong teams via communication, motivation, supervision, talent recruitment or retention.