overcoming communication problems
half-day training program
generational communication problems
This half-day training program combines the “Understanding the Various Generations” program with tips on how to overcome the communication challenges of working with multiple generations. This workshop brings to light each generation’s communication preferences and how to work efficiently with those communication preferences and differences to make the most of working with members of each generation to strengthen your overall team.
what you'll learn
• Identify characteristics of the various generations at work,
• Explore the challenges of age diversity in the workplace,
• Discuss areas impacted by age diversity at work,
• Recognize the strengths of various generations, and
• Leverage the communication differences and preferences of each generation to create a strong, effective team.
what you'll get
• A detailed explanation of the characteristics of the various generations in the workplace,
• A side-by-side comparison of the five generations working (and volunteering) side by side,
• An engagement activity that allows participants to take a critical look at the various generations currently in the workplace, what they need, what they provide, and the challenges each brings to the workplace, and
• An engagement activity focusing on how to leverage communication differences between the various generations of your team.