1 day program
improve your well-being
The Resilient Leader one-day program combines the most current research in Neuroscience, Emotional Intelligence, and Resilience to help leaders improve their well-being, reduce stress, and promote resilience and well-being in their staff members. This program focuses on self-management, an emotionally intelligent leadership competency, and includes managing one’s own mood and emotions, time and behavior, and continuously improving oneself. Leaders skilled in self-management pay close attention to the way they manage their time and how they behave. These leaders often use their self-management skills to create positive workplace environments.
what you'll learn
Throughout this development program, participants will increase their understanding of resiliency. They will also learn tools and techniques for developing their resiliency in the workplace and identify action-steps to enhance their personal well-being and the well-being of their team members.
In this program, participants will:
- explore the neuroscience of emotions and emotional intelligence,
- study our emotional intelligence assessment results and how to improve them,
- examine tools and techniques for effectively asking for, and responding to, feedback, and
- practice strategies to build our own and our team’s resilience.
what you'll get
- Personal resilience quiz
- Proactive strategies and techniques for: Thinking, Physiology, Relationships and the Environment
- The science of strong emotions and techniques to help demonstrate greater levels of self-control
- Genos 180o Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Assessment (completed prior to program)
- Genos 180o Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Feedback Report
- Leadership Development Tips Workbook
- Personalized Program Workbook
- Expert-led content facilitation and report interpretation
- EI development action planning to leverage strengths and address improvement opportunities.