1 day program
The Mindful Leader one-day program combines the most current research in Neuroscience, Emotional Intelligence, and Mindfulness to help leaders better manage the daily leadership demands and generate top performance in others on their team. Participants will learn to apply mindfulness strategies to their leadership of others.
what you'll learn
Throughout this development program, participants will increase their understanding of emotions, emotional intelligence, and mindfulness. They will identify action steps and develop tools and techniques for utilizing mindfulness strategies to improve their leadership effectiveness.
In this program, participants will:
- explore the neuroscience of emotions and emotional intelligence,
- review the Genos model of emotional intelligence,
- study their emotionally intelligent leadership assessment results and identify action steps to improve their leadership effectiveness, and
- examine and practice mindfulness techniques to enhance their leadership effectiveness.
what you'll get
- Five mindfulness techniques aimed at enhancing self-awareness and self-management
- Methods of weaving mindfulness practices to leadership
- Best practices for responding to feedback from others
- Genos 180o Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Assessment (completed prior to program)
- Genos 180o Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Feedback Report
- Leadership Development Tips Workbook
- Personalized Program Workbook
- Expert-led content facilitation and report interpretation
- EI development action planning to leverage strengths and address improvement opportunities