1 day program
motivate and inspire
Most leadership positions require the leader to motivate and inspire their team members to keep them engaged, motivated, and committed to their work and the organization. This is sometimes easier said than done, however. Several elements impact an individual’s motivation—everything from daily tasks to co-workers’ work styles. What is motivating for one person can be de-motivating for another. The Engaging Leader one-day program combines the most current research in Neuroscience, Emotional Intelligence, and Motivation to help leaders increase their team members’ levels of engagement, motivation, and commitment.
what you'll learn
Throughout this development program, leaders will learn how to increase levels of engagement, motivation, and commitment in their team.
In this program, participants will:
- Understand what employee engagement is, how to measure it, and how it impacts organizational performance,
- Analyze feedback on skills and qualities on engaging leadership competencies and identify key leadership behaviors to exhibit to increase team members’ motivation and engagement, and
- Examine and apply models and techniques for increasing team members’ motivation and engagement at work.
what you'll get
- A model, process, and techniques for increasing individual team members’ motivation and engagement at work
- Genos 180o Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Assessment (completed prior to program)
- Genos 180o Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Feedback Report
- Leadership Development Tips Workbook
- Personalized Program Workbook
- Expert-led content facilitation and report interpretation
- EI development action planning to leverage strengths and address improvement opportunities