balancing your work culture
half-day training program
This half-day training program combines the “Understanding the Various Generations” program with tips on how to balance the qualities and characteristics of an age diverse workplace environment. This workshop focuses on the individual components of a multigenerational workplace environment and how to provide the various needs and preferences of each generation to achieve a balanced workplace culture.
what you'll learn
• Identify characteristics of the various generations at work,
• Explore the challenges of age diversity in the workplace,
• Discuss areas impacted by age diversity at work,
• Recognize the strengths of various generations, and
• Identify generational needs and preferences members of different seek in a workplace, and
• Leverage these needs and preferences to create a balanced work culture that is attractive to all members of your multigenerational team.
what you'll get
• A detailed explanation of the characteristics of the various generations in the workplace,
• A side-by-side comparison of the five generations working (and volunteering) side by side,
• An engagement activity that allows participants to take a critical look at the various generations currently in the workplace, what they need, what they provide, and the challenges each brings to the workplace, and
• An engagement activity to identify and then leverage the different preferences to create a balanced workplace culture that fits the needs of your multigenerational team.